Public Garden Nicosia
It is the largest garden of the city of Nicosia. The site was purchased by a decision of the City Council in 1901 to form there the first Municipal Garden city which was named to honor Queen Victoria, Victorian Garden.
The Cycling Path starts from the bridge south of the Presidential Palace, passes through the eucalyptus trees near the Presidential palace and through the bed of the plan area near the traditional core of Ay. Omoloyiton, below the bridge Griva Digheni where it joins the park opposite from the Church of St John the Baptist near Giorkeio. Then it passes under the bridge to the road Chilonos and ends at the old General Hospital.